Sunday, April 13, 2008

.NET NZ (expat) catchup in London number 2.0

Nic, Dan, Tana, Vince, Shekhar and myself got together for a few drinks and a chat in Earl's Court recently. We have these catchup's roughly monthly - it's just a way for a bunch of Kiwi geeks to have a catch up, a few beers and a general chin wag.

Topic of conversation was varied - from Rugby to Security concepts, but never strayed to far from Web development, and our thoughts on Microsoft, and where they are heading. We talked a bit about Apple, and Mac's in general - three of us run Mac's as our personal machines. The general consensus is that if you are running Windows, then Apple hardware is the fastest way to go!

Anyway, any other Kiwi geeks in the UK drop me a line and I'll be sure to send you an invite next time it's held. To the other guys, cheers for a enjoyable evening and catch ya next time!

2 comments:

Nick Head said...

Shame I missed out... Unfortunately I double booked that evening with my flatwarming, but next time hopefully :-)

KiwiBastard said...

No worries, it's a casual thing. We doubled in number this time - hope we can double again next time!