Wednesday, April 23, 2008

New blog. Change in focus for this one

As I have announced in a previous post, I am looking for a change in direction. As such, I am opening a new blog which will concentrate more on things like Ruby on Rails, iPhone and Mac development and anything else that I encounter while trying to reach my goal.

The new blog is currently under development, and I am writing it completely in Ruby on Rails as a test site and a showcase site all rolled into one. I will be posting my thoughts about the process on the other blog when I get something publishable.

What does this mean for this blog? Well I still intend to post here, but it be more of a focus on .NET related topics, and general rants. If over time I succeed in my goal, then I would guess that poosting will slow down here and increase over on the other blog, but time will tell. In the meantime it will be transmission as usual.

No comments: